Internal and external stone surfaces often become neglected or damaged and lose their original appearance. The use of incorrect cleaning products or lack of regular maintenance can cause detrition and staining.
With the correct approach, stone surfaces can be resurfaced or given a deep clean to restore their original splendour.
- Epoxy fillers and coloring repairs to cracked and damaged terrazzo and stone surface
- Poultice application to remove deep staining
- Light resurfacing of stone surfaces to remove etching and staining
- Mild alkaline deep cleaning to remove environmental soiling
- Application of appropriate sealers and impregnators to facilitate a maintainable cleaning strategy
- Aftercare and advice